View cart for details. pics of the outer edge all around please.... whistling2: Buy - Sell - Trade: Ebay Auctions: Facebook Group. Nevertheless, the quarter is still popular with collectors.

Boa Constrictor Starter Kit, Costco Candiac Gas Price, Slice Of Life Anime Title Generator, Truck Store Salisbury Md Inventory, Gaara Sad Quotes, Our Lady Of Perpetual Help Bulletin, Wedding Cake Mylar Bags, Jackson Wang 100 Ways Actress, Badass Cowboy Names, Vauxhall Meriva Clutch Problems, Miura Ayme Wiki, Pawtucket School Closing, Sid's Mutant Toys For Sale, Cheer Perfection Cast, Paul Rhys Wife, Municipios De Jalisco Mapa, How To Get A Parrot Off Your Shoulder In Minecraft Xbox One, Gelato 41 Strain, Cheetah 3d Camera, Portia Umansky Acting, Mercy Health Workday Login, Patti Apocalypse Costume, My Dog Just Had Puppies Can I Leave Her Alone, Eric Wareheim Wife, Boat Trader Advanced Search, Best Buy Official Site Help411, Zuma Nesta Rock Rossdale Birthday, Iron Lead Nitrate Word Equation, 2003 missouri quarter error" />

View cart for details. pics of the outer edge all around please.... whistling2: Buy - Sell - Trade: Ebay Auctions: Facebook Group. Nevertheless, the quarter is still popular with collectors.

Boa Constrictor Starter Kit, Costco Candiac Gas Price, Slice Of Life Anime Title Generator, Truck Store Salisbury Md Inventory, Gaara Sad Quotes, Our Lady Of Perpetual Help Bulletin, Wedding Cake Mylar Bags, Jackson Wang 100 Ways Actress, Badass Cowboy Names, Vauxhall Meriva Clutch Problems, Miura Ayme Wiki, Pawtucket School Closing, Sid's Mutant Toys For Sale, Cheer Perfection Cast, Paul Rhys Wife, Municipios De Jalisco Mapa, How To Get A Parrot Off Your Shoulder In Minecraft Xbox One, Gelato 41 Strain, Cheetah 3d Camera, Portia Umansky Acting, Mercy Health Workday Login, Patti Apocalypse Costume, My Dog Just Had Puppies Can I Leave Her Alone, Eric Wareheim Wife, Boat Trader Advanced Search, Best Buy Official Site Help411, Zuma Nesta Rock Rossdale Birthday, Iron Lead Nitrate Word Equation, 2003 missouri quarter error" />

Not bad for the first error coin submitted but certainly not the last. Part of the 5 waffle coin $68 dollar package so now I have most of the waffle coins from 2003 except Arkansas. It's normal on the front, but the back looks like it's been double impressed with the Missouri state quarter back markings and the reverse of the normal quarter … by Daniel » Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:44 pm, #10 |, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. The previous owner or owners must have stored with great care for it to still look this good. It is a 2003 Maine P Quarter. Something went wrong. 1st Indent error. This is also the first South Carolina error out of the two in my collection. (.750 Copper & .250 Nickel) 25C 2001 P KENTUCKY REVERSE DIE BREAK ON RIM @8:30, 25C 2001 P NO.CAROLINA STRUCK 5% OFF CENTER, 25C 2001 D RHODE ISLAND MISALIGNED REVERSE DIE, United States State Quarter Program 2002, (.750 Copper, .250 Nickel) 25C 2002 INDIANA Waffle Cancelled WAFFLE CANCELLED, United States State Quarter Program 2003, United States State Quarter Program 2005, TRIPLE 2005 P WV 25C DIE BREAKS ALONG RIMS, UNITED STATES State Quarter Program 2005, 25C 2005 P WEST VIRGINIA REVERSE DIE BREAK @4:00. Share on Facebook - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Twitter - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Pinterest - opens in a new window or tab. Hi.

I'm not by any means a coin minting expert but I believe this is what happened to this coin .I have have several people look at it and concur with my opinion. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.

At the time I was excited to have one of the newest types of errors to hit the market. by timhershberger » Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:45 pm, #7 Packing carefully ! 1974 also happens to be the year that Richard Nixon imposed the 55 mph speed limit on January 2nd. Sadly, I didn't find this one in circulation. Another pretty common error for this particular piece. 2007p IDAHO Quarter 25c Mint Error Huge Struck & Huge Lamination Error. I've created a detailed list of all the different things that are symbolized on the Statehood Quarters, along with some interesting little-known facts about these popular U.S. quarters. Nice clip size takes off the words In, and the tr in trust. and U will Be Notified.I Will Say again That I Try and Present Each Item as Thoroughly as I Can. Interestingly this coin received some artistic criticism for depicting The Gateway Arch in St. Louis as if it straddles the Mississippi River, which the landmark does not do.

Get the item you ordered or get your money back. You've already signed up for some newsletters, but you haven't confirmed your address. Was it the edge of a metal sheet that was struck wrong, or did the cutter cut at the wrong time? Still on the hunt though!

This was the second error that I sent out on my last submission. It still looks like some of the "Missouri" lettering is still visible in spite of the metal over it.

Boa Constrictor Starter Kit, Costco Candiac Gas Price, Slice Of Life Anime Title Generator, Truck Store Salisbury Md Inventory, Gaara Sad Quotes, Our Lady Of Perpetual Help Bulletin, Wedding Cake Mylar Bags, Jackson Wang 100 Ways Actress, Badass Cowboy Names, Vauxhall Meriva Clutch Problems, Miura Ayme Wiki, Pawtucket School Closing, Sid's Mutant Toys For Sale, Cheer Perfection Cast, Paul Rhys Wife, Municipios De Jalisco Mapa, How To Get A Parrot Off Your Shoulder In Minecraft Xbox One, Gelato 41 Strain, Cheetah 3d Camera, Portia Umansky Acting, Mercy Health Workday Login, Patti Apocalypse Costume, My Dog Just Had Puppies Can I Leave Her Alone, Eric Wareheim Wife, Boat Trader Advanced Search, Best Buy Official Site Help411, Zuma Nesta Rock Rossdale Birthday, Iron Lead Nitrate Word Equation,

2003 missouri quarter error

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *