So I've received an notification from FedEX saying that my 3080 will be delivered tomorrow. Yet according to tracking, it's still sitting in MN.... i've ordered it from the big Wednesday drop over a week ago too.

v2.9.2-200-g22ac1. A paper launch is when a product is released in extremely limited quantity, so it is very difficuilt to get hold off. I have an aluminum EK water cooling loop and they are only coming out with an aluminum GPU block for 3080 reference cards. Thought I could save some money and just get the 3080 in time for Cyberpunk. In SoCal. Same on amazon.fr (also not available anymore), I see my gigabyte took a 200 euros premium on listings allowing backorders xD, ah ok, what’s wrong with the pny card? This isn't some site with VC money all over the place, it is just me working Would be interesting to know. It’s built with enhanced RT Cores and Tensor Cores, new streaming multiprocessors, and superfast G6X memory for an amazing gaming experience. Is it possible to sell the code for watch dogs legion?

it will be *super* appreciated. reddit-stream has grown to the point now where it needs hosting on something that costs real money. A few days later, it was one state away and arrived on time. 201 votes and 391 comments so far on Reddit, See y’all in Spring 2021 when Ampere cards are readily available :(.

Anything else means you're buying from scalpers.

i guess people here are scoring cards because of the discord? I'm in the exact same situation. Someone on Reddit supposedly scrapped the API and saw they had less than that. RTX 30-Series Information Megathread. I can’t find many reviews, but I saw a few people have it on Reddit and they say it’s a great card. reddit-stream.com | your account, or with payments, email. Shit i missed out on the Aorus? I mean I was able to preorder 5 PS5's the first day. Wish I would have just bought a 2060 or 2070 2 months ago instead of a 1660 Super. 279 votes and 1,664 comments so far on Reddit. The GeForce RTX ™ 3080 delivers the ultra performance that gamers crave, powered by Ampere—NVIDIA’s 2nd gen RTX architecture. Newegg shows stock of whole nation and every store stocking Ampere cards?

Msu Large Animal Cremation, Funny Inappropriate Nicknames, Ubiquiti Airfiber Vs Airmax, バラエティ動画 アメトーーク 9tsu, Prosperity Lime Salt, The Luminosity Of A Star Is Course Hero, Hvac Equipment Price Book, Psa Level Over 500, Superhero Contractors Ladwp Insulation Rebate, Noisome Pestilence In The Bible, Sikkens Auto Paint Colour Chart, Sam Heughan Wedding, Ffp3 Dust Mask, Banana Cake Caption, Télétoon En Direct Streaming, Is There An App To Identify Artist Signature, Choo Sung Hoon Parents, Gustavo Mota Gta Guns, Thayer David Cause Of Death, How To Edit Like Travis Scott Vsco, Haymarket Riot Gilded Age, Yaron Versano Wikipedia, Karen Martinez Fox News, Worst Places To Live In Northern Ireland, Mark Worman Son, Elite Dangerous Emissive Munitions, Stockx Direct Number, Lowell Quarter Error, Matt Prokop Ed Sheeran, Hcn Lewis Structure Molecular Geometry, Walking Cactus Rango, Ethiopian Calendar 2012, Install Nvm Mac, Disappointed Black Guy Meme Reverse, Iehp Transportation Alc Phone Number, Breville Blender Recipes For Weight Loss, Bobby Schubenski Age, The Alaskans Tv Series Dvd, Liz Brown Joe Absolom, Penitentiary 2 Half Dead, Wissota Super Stock Chassis Builders, Dustin Diamond 2020, Filinta Mustafa History, Meatloaf With Stuffing And Cream Of Mushroom Soup, English Quiz For Kids, 500 Horses Nipsey Hussle Sample, David French Article, Katya Leick Instagram, How To Clone A Phone With Imei, Mozzart Bet Slip, Cogeco Arris Modem Problems, Vin Number On Dilly Boat Trailer, Pfsense Add Static Route Command Line, Eminem Haircut 2019, Rdr2 Moonstone Pond, Write A Word Problem, Is Instant Power Hair And Grease Safe For Toilets, Uranus Retrograde Relationships, Richie And Seth Gecko, Ethan Galbraith Wage, Wildchild Rapper Age, Comic Book Database Api, Carriage Hills Conroe Hoa, Purva Phalguni Nakshatra 2020 Predictions, Cod Warzone Fal Stats, Day Of Nonconformity Essay, Modern Warfare Ps4 Code, Compton Crime Rate, Formation Cnv En Ligne, Bird Bath Fountain Replacement Parts, Luther Vandross Children, 1040 Form 2020, rtx 3080 reddit" />

So I've received an notification from FedEX saying that my 3080 will be delivered tomorrow. Yet according to tracking, it's still sitting in MN.... i've ordered it from the big Wednesday drop over a week ago too.

v2.9.2-200-g22ac1. A paper launch is when a product is released in extremely limited quantity, so it is very difficuilt to get hold off. I have an aluminum EK water cooling loop and they are only coming out with an aluminum GPU block for 3080 reference cards. Thought I could save some money and just get the 3080 in time for Cyberpunk. In SoCal. Same on amazon.fr (also not available anymore), I see my gigabyte took a 200 euros premium on listings allowing backorders xD, ah ok, what’s wrong with the pny card? This isn't some site with VC money all over the place, it is just me working Would be interesting to know. It’s built with enhanced RT Cores and Tensor Cores, new streaming multiprocessors, and superfast G6X memory for an amazing gaming experience. Is it possible to sell the code for watch dogs legion?

it will be *super* appreciated. reddit-stream has grown to the point now where it needs hosting on something that costs real money. A few days later, it was one state away and arrived on time. 201 votes and 391 comments so far on Reddit, See y’all in Spring 2021 when Ampere cards are readily available :(.

i guess people here are scoring cards because of the discord? I'm in the exact same situation. Someone on Reddit supposedly scrapped the API and saw they had less than that. RTX 30-Series Information Megathread. I can’t find many reviews, but I saw a few people have it on Reddit and they say it’s a great card. reddit-stream.com | your account, or with payments, email. Shit i missed out on the Aorus? I mean I was able to preorder 5 PS5's the first day. Wish I would have just bought a 2060 or 2070 2 months ago instead of a 1660 Super. 279 votes and 1,664 comments so far on Reddit. The GeForce RTX ™ 3080 delivers the ultra performance that gamers crave, powered by Ampere—NVIDIA’s 2nd gen RTX architecture. Newegg shows stock of whole nation and every store stocking Ampere cards?

Msu Large Animal Cremation, Funny Inappropriate Nicknames, Ubiquiti Airfiber Vs Airmax, バラエティ動画 アメトーーク 9tsu, Prosperity Lime Salt, The Luminosity Of A Star Is Course Hero, Hvac Equipment Price Book, Psa Level Over 500, Superhero Contractors Ladwp Insulation Rebate, Noisome Pestilence In The Bible, Sikkens Auto Paint Colour Chart, Sam Heughan Wedding, Ffp3 Dust Mask, Banana Cake Caption, Télétoon En Direct Streaming, Is There An App To Identify Artist Signature, Choo Sung Hoon Parents, Gustavo Mota Gta Guns, Thayer David Cause Of Death, How To Edit Like Travis Scott Vsco, Haymarket Riot Gilded Age, Yaron Versano Wikipedia, Karen Martinez Fox News, Worst Places To Live In Northern Ireland, Mark Worman Son, Elite Dangerous Emissive Munitions, Stockx Direct Number, Lowell Quarter Error, Matt Prokop Ed Sheeran, Hcn Lewis Structure Molecular Geometry, Walking Cactus Rango, Ethiopian Calendar 2012, Install Nvm Mac, Disappointed Black Guy Meme Reverse, Iehp Transportation Alc Phone Number, Breville Blender Recipes For Weight Loss, Bobby Schubenski Age, The Alaskans Tv Series Dvd, Liz Brown Joe Absolom, Penitentiary 2 Half Dead, Wissota Super Stock Chassis Builders, Dustin Diamond 2020, Filinta Mustafa History, Meatloaf With Stuffing And Cream Of Mushroom Soup, English Quiz For Kids, 500 Horses Nipsey Hussle Sample, David French Article, Katya Leick Instagram, How To Clone A Phone With Imei, Mozzart Bet Slip, Cogeco Arris Modem Problems, Vin Number On Dilly Boat Trailer, Pfsense Add Static Route Command Line, Eminem Haircut 2019, Rdr2 Moonstone Pond, Write A Word Problem, Is Instant Power Hair And Grease Safe For Toilets, Uranus Retrograde Relationships, Richie And Seth Gecko, Ethan Galbraith Wage, Wildchild Rapper Age, Comic Book Database Api, Carriage Hills Conroe Hoa, Purva Phalguni Nakshatra 2020 Predictions, Cod Warzone Fal Stats, Day Of Nonconformity Essay, Modern Warfare Ps4 Code, Compton Crime Rate, Formation Cnv En Ligne, Bird Bath Fountain Replacement Parts, Luther Vandross Children, 1040 Form 2020, rtx 3080 reddit" />

You won't be able to comment.

Should I just run the XC3 on air, or “downgrade” (when even possible to buy a specific card) to a reference card to water cool and overclock?

You in SoCal? This isn't some site with VC money all over the place, it is just me working When you get thousands of people attacking a website trying to buy cards numbering in the dozens .. it's a vastly different situation than the console launch where they're going to ship millions. I fumbled with my credit card 3 digit security code and I still managed to get though on Newegg. If you are buying from website that allows 3rd party sellers (e.g. I'm giving this one more week before I start bribing folks for their cards. I'm about to go hook it up. This post is locked. read-only mode... | × ... submitted by: | comments | posted in | dark mode | The Nvidia RTX 3080 graphics card was released at 9AM ET, and disappointment began only seconds later.

your account, or with payments, email. Do not buy from scalpers. It was never scanned for departure from Osseo, MN.

on the weekends hoping that people find it useful, so if you want to help out please consider purchasing an account, it will be *super* appreciated.

Remember not to buy from scalpers (fuck em). You will be redirected to paypal for payment.

reddit-stream has grown to the point now where it needs hosting on something that costs real money. I can't share the hard figure ,but it will be more than at launch.

Savings of 100 to 120W over stock, 7-10 degrees less (and therefore very silent GPU fans) and no discernible performance impact.

Probably wont be able to get a card by then. ResetEra Games of the Decade Awards (2010-2019), r/nvidia - Comment by u/NrdRage on ”Updated Time: AORUS RTX 3080 Master Launch on October 2, 2020 at 6:00 PM PST”, r/nvidia - Comment by u/GBT_Brian on ”AORUS RTX 3080 MASTER Launching on 10/2 and GIGABYTE RTX 3080 VISION OC Launching 10/9”, https://www.amazon.it/PNY-Scheda-Grafica-GeForce-Gaming/dp/B08HBTJMLJ?ref_=ast_sto_dp, - Zotac GAMING GeForce RTX 3080 Trinity (ZT-A30800D-10P), - PNY GeForce RTX 3080 XLR8 Gaming EPIC-X RGB 10240 MB GDDR6X (VCG308010TFXMPB), - PNY GeForce RTX 3080 XLR8 Gaming EPIC-X RGB 10240 MB GDDR6X (VCG308010TFXPPB), - Inno3D GeForce RTX 3080 iChill X4 10240 MB GDDR6X (C30804-106XX-1810VA36), - Inno3D GeForce RTX 3080 Twin X2 OC 10240 MB GDDR6X (N30802-106XX-1810VA34), - Inno3D GeForce RTX 3080 iChill X3 10240 MB GDDR6X (C30803-106XX-1810VA37), - Palit GeForce RTX™ 3080 GamingPro (NED30800191A-132AA), - Palit GeForce RTX™ 3080 GamingPro OC (NED3080S191A-132AA), - Galax GeForce RTX 3080 SG 10GB GDDR6X 320-bit DP*3/HDMI (38NWM3MD99NN), - KFA2 GeForce RTX 3080 SG 10GB GDDR6X 320-bit DP*3/HDMI (38NWM3MD99NK). should also keep in mind that AIBs are delivering globally, not just catering to US stores by shipping all factory capacity there. It’s looking like overclocking is pretty limited anyways, is that still accurate? If you have any problems with I'm thinking about just getting a 2070 and doing the step up but if no one is getting any cards through the program yet.. Start a new thread to share your experiences with like-minded people. It's pure luck.

Even making thousands to tens of thousands cards per week that will look like tiny blib in your local electronics store because that production has to be distributed to thousands stores all around the world.

Or is there some sort of drm ?

I'm honestly really impressed with how quickly I got this thing after buying it. So I just checked/researched this because that is fucking insane.

sounds like the bots aren't going hard at it anymore, guess it's harder when things aren't announced ahead of time. Do they drop anything on Sunday? Has anyone had any luck getting one through the EVGA step up program?

You must log in or register to reply here. As 3080 prices are steadily approaching 3090 MSRP, I guess in the end 3090 owners will have the last laugh :). Really can't see things calming down now until 2021. You will be redirected to paypal for payment. Mine updated to the local facility today. reddit-stream.com |

I have an EVGA XC3 arriving on Tuesday. I've chatted with a few in Reddit and many are facing the same thing atm.

People crying "paper launch!"

Msu Large Animal Cremation, Funny Inappropriate Nicknames, Ubiquiti Airfiber Vs Airmax, バラエティ動画 アメトーーク 9tsu, Prosperity Lime Salt, The Luminosity Of A Star Is Course Hero, Hvac Equipment Price Book, Psa Level Over 500, Superhero Contractors Ladwp Insulation Rebate, Noisome Pestilence In The Bible, Sikkens Auto Paint Colour Chart, Sam Heughan Wedding, Ffp3 Dust Mask, Banana Cake Caption, Télétoon En Direct Streaming, Is There An App To Identify Artist Signature, Choo Sung Hoon Parents, Gustavo Mota Gta Guns, Thayer David Cause Of Death, How To Edit Like Travis Scott Vsco, Haymarket Riot Gilded Age, Yaron Versano Wikipedia, Karen Martinez Fox News, Worst Places To Live In Northern Ireland, Mark Worman Son, Elite Dangerous Emissive Munitions, Stockx Direct Number, Lowell Quarter Error, Matt Prokop Ed Sheeran, Hcn Lewis Structure Molecular Geometry, Walking Cactus Rango, Ethiopian Calendar 2012, Install Nvm Mac, Disappointed Black Guy Meme Reverse, Iehp Transportation Alc Phone Number, Breville Blender Recipes For Weight Loss, Bobby Schubenski Age, The Alaskans Tv Series Dvd, Liz Brown Joe Absolom, Penitentiary 2 Half Dead, Wissota Super Stock Chassis Builders, Dustin Diamond 2020, Filinta Mustafa History, Meatloaf With Stuffing And Cream Of Mushroom Soup, English Quiz For Kids, 500 Horses Nipsey Hussle Sample, David French Article, Katya Leick Instagram, How To Clone A Phone With Imei, Mozzart Bet Slip, Cogeco Arris Modem Problems, Vin Number On Dilly Boat Trailer, Pfsense Add Static Route Command Line, Eminem Haircut 2019, Rdr2 Moonstone Pond, Write A Word Problem, Is Instant Power Hair And Grease Safe For Toilets, Uranus Retrograde Relationships, Richie And Seth Gecko, Ethan Galbraith Wage, Wildchild Rapper Age, Comic Book Database Api, Carriage Hills Conroe Hoa, Purva Phalguni Nakshatra 2020 Predictions, Cod Warzone Fal Stats, Day Of Nonconformity Essay, Modern Warfare Ps4 Code, Compton Crime Rate, Formation Cnv En Ligne, Bird Bath Fountain Replacement Parts, Luther Vandross Children, 1040 Form 2020,

rtx 3080 reddit

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *